- Artist: Tim Watters
- Mini-Bio: Comedian, actor, and writer Tim Watters is widely credited with popularizing the modern art of political impersonation, an accolade which is reinforced by his unprecedented record of more than 200 appearances on NBC’s "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno." Recognized as the world’s premier President Bill Clinton impersonator for over 25 years, Tim traded in his signature southern-charm for a boat-load of Big Apple bluster to take on the larger-than-life persona of real estate mogul, reality TV star, and Presidential front-runner Donald J. Trump.
- Website: www.TrumpComedy.com
- Artist: Dustin Gold
- Mini-Bio: Comedian, writer, and producer, DustinGold, named “the Don King of the political-impersonation business” byTheNew Yorker, brings his unique brand of fun-fair-balanced comedy, up-to-the-minute topical political humor, performance-specific custom-written material, and razor-sharp audience-interaction improvisational skills to his larger-than-life comedic Donald Trump impersonation. Since 2008, Dustin has developed, managed, written for, and represented dozens of comedic political impersonators, comedians, and voice actors including Reggie Brown, Tim Watters, Louis Ortiz, John Di Domenico, and Ben Campbell. Dustin co-starred in Showtime’s hit documentary “Bronx Obama,” and has been featured by countless media outlets including ABC’s Good Morning America, CNN’s The Situation Room, and Bloomberg Businessweek. Dustin has produced and performed live entertainment for numerous global brands including Microsoft, LinkedIn, Yahoo!, AOL, Johnson & Johnson, Dollar General, Virgin America, Unilever, and the USO. In just two short months, Dustin has performed his Donald Trump impersonation to rave reviews for a wide range of clients including the MAGA3X Inaugural DeploraBall at The National Press Club, the GaysForTrump Inaugural DeploraBall at the William F. Bolger Center, McVean Trading & Investments, Elite Built Homes, Fleet Street Clothing, and Zanies Comedy Night Club in Nashville, and has been featured by many media outlets including, InfoWars, Right Side Broadcasting Network, New York Post, Boston Globe, ABC Australia, and Japanese TV.
- Website: www.TrumpGuy.com
- Artist: Ron Butler
- Mini-Bio: Ron Butler, recently named to Cosmo's "25 Most Unbelievable Celebrity Lookalikes Ever," is a 30 year career professional comedian, writer, producer, director, musician, actor, and Barack Obama impersonator best known for his role on Nickelodeon’s "True Jackson, V.P." and his IFP Award winning breakout performance on HBO’s "Everyday People." Ron Butler’s acting, seen in film, television, Off-Broadway performances, live appearances, and in viral new media productions around the world, is the product of training from some of the world’s most accomplished actors, directors, and coaches, including Academy Award nominees William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman, filmmaker David Mamet, American Repertory Theater’s Scott Zigler, and Atlantic Theater Company’s Robert Bella.
- Website: www.ObamaImpersonator.com
George W. Bush
George W. Bush
- Artist: John Morgan
- Mini-Bio: John Morgan is a rare phenomenon. He was recently hired to add the “Extra WOW factor” for a John C. Maxwell training event. Most people don't realize that he's an impersonator, because he's just that good. But even if they're expecting an impersonator, John takes them by surprise. He's amazingly gifted with George W. Bush's physical appearance, and he has assiduously cultivated the President's mannerisms and speech patterns. The hair, the shrug, the laugh, the nod, even the verbal Bush-isms—John Morgan makes you feel like you're speaking with the President himself. That's what Dick Cheney, Jeb Bush and Barbara Walters thought when they met John Morgan in character!
- Website: www.johncmorgan.com
- Artist: Tim Watters
- Mini-Bio: Since launching his career in 1992, Tim has appeared on television shows including NBC’s Hollywood Squares, CBS’ The Nanny, Comedy Central’s Win Ben Stein’s Money, and TruTV’s Friends Of The People. Tim Watters has portrayed President Clinton in countless movies including New Line Cinema’s Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me starring Mike Myers, Paramount Pictures’ Naked Gun 33 1/3 starring Leslie Nielson, and ATO’s Casino Jack starring Kevin Spacey. In the course of Tim Watters’ illustrious career, he has performed for more of the world’s top brands than perhaps any impersonator in history, including AT&T, Columbia/Tri-Star, Dr. Pepper, Ernst & Young, Firestone, Ford, General Electric, General Motors, Gillette, Heinz, Hewlett Packard, Hilton, IBM, K-Mart, Kelloggs, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Kraft, Lego, Lockheed Martin, McDonalds, Merck, Miller, Motorola, Nabisco, Nissan, Office Max, Hyatt, Pfizer, Philip Morris, Pitney Bowes, Price Waterhouse, Sears, Shell, Sony, Sun Microsystems, T. Rowe Price, Toyota, Walmart, Warner Bros., Xerox, and Yellow Pages among very many others.
- Website: www.ClintonImpersonators.com
- Artist: Dale Leigh
- Mini-Bio: After resisting the prodding of friends, neighbors, and total strangers for more than a dozen years to portray President Bill Clinton, a chance airport encounter with another nationally renowned presidential impersonator finally convinced Dale Leigh to make that leap of faith. These days, Dale steals the show with the squinting deliberation, Arkansan drawl, and sharp-witted swagger of the 42nd President of the United States. His accent is pitch-perfect. His humor is bi-partisan. And his material is family-friendly. Leigh’s presidential presence is so instantly believable that one of his very first roles was a Bill Clinton cameo in the 2008 romantic box-office hit, “Definitely, Maybe” starring Ryan Reynolds, Kevin Kline, and Abigail Breslin. Dale currently appears at corporate and political events serving as emcee, performing parody songs (yes, he plays sax!), delivering comedic keynotes, and posing for countless photos with enthusiastic attendees. When he steps out of character, Dale shares his own story of moving beyond doubt and fear to confidence and joy. When Leigh isn’t running the Free World, he runs Power Solutions Group, an automotive management consultancy using his extensive experience in sales, marketing, software, and management to serve clients all over America. The Chicago native and his wife of more than three decades, Mary, still live in the shadow of the Windy City, where they raised their two sons. No matter your political prerogative, Dale Leigh is the perfect Presidential Impersonator to “Fit the Bill” for your next event!
- Website: https://www.gigmasters.com/bill-clinton-impersonator/bill-clinton-impersonator
- Artist: Dan Whitehurst
- Mini-Bio: Born to laugh, Dan Whitehurst has been searching for the funny in some of the most unusual and challenging situations. Bitten by the performing bug in 1998, Dan spent his free hours writing jokes and performing at various venues, and by 2001 was a regular at the legendary Zanies night club in Nashville. The first six years of his comedy career were accomplished while moonlighting as an Armed Robbery Detective for the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department. Apt at flying under the radar, most of his co-workers never knew about his “silly little skit”.In February 2001 Dan won the title “Worlds Funniest Cop” from the American Society For Law Enforcement Training, and in 2002 was named Metro’s Investigator of the year. In May of 2005, a 19 year police career ended leaving nothing but the memories, and funny stories. Over the years the act has evolved from set-up/punch to relatable, true (mostly) stories. Thanks Statute of Limitations! As a hand picked opener for Janet, “The Tennessee Tramp” Williams early in his career, Dan was fortunate to travel and work with a seasoned professional who always kept him in stitches, and led to headlining opportunities of his own. He also toured briefly with mega-star Ralphie May, and opened for such acts as Tim Wilson, Killer Beaz, Josh Blue, Jay Mohr and the Emo Phillips, as well as appearing on the Bob And Tom Show.
- Website: http://danwhitehurst.nashvillecomedy.com