Todd Street Productions
Project Details (Provided by Client)
- Event date is October 26, 2016 at 9:00AM PDT.
- End-client is an imaging and print company -- similar to Xerox.
- Client is looking a roughly 10-15 minute politically-themed comedic presentation for the corporate conference opening general session.
- Audience will be roughly 300 business casual attendees from the Sales Team which will be mostly men with an average age of 40's to 50's.
- Venue will be the Aria Resort & Casino located at 3730 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89158.
- Budget is capped around $25,000.
- Donald Trump -- hottest seller right now
- Hillary Clinton -- doesn't work great as a solo act, especially with a mostly male audience
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton -- covers both sides of the aisle, a lot of fun, and no need for a formal comedic host if the performance will be capped at 10-15 minutes (although, creating a sketch with the emcee, CEO, or host of the event would be best / we can always hire a local comedian to save money rather than using someone from outside LV which we would do for longer debate performances)
Producer Personal Recommendations
- Our brand new "Trump vs Hillary: Crooked Comedy Tour" (listed below with details) is going to the best live show we have produced to date.
- The tour is booking at $40,000 for ticketed venues, but we'd do your corporate date for $25,000 plus travel, as October 26 is an off-day for us.
- Our photo and video promo shoot is not happening until September 21 and material for you to view won't be ready until September 22.
- If you can put a deposit on that show, we can process a contract, and put a hold on that date for you, as well as a hold on our standard "Trump vs Hillary" corporate show (the first one listed in the group shows featuring Tim Watters and Kelley Karel). That way if it turns out you don't like what you see with the new show, you can have our standard Trump vs Hillary corporate show.
All Performances Include
Whether you decide to go with Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, both Trump and Hillary, or another political character like Barack Obama, George W. Bush, or Bill Clinton, our performances include the following:
- Client and end-client interview/s to develop custom written material and to do decide what political topic are on/off limits;
- Combination of up-to-the-minute political humor, and custom written event-driven material (industry buzz, VIP roast/toast, geographic location, political issues facing company/industry, etc.);
- Client and end-client will have final script approval; and
- In-character post-performance meet & greet photo session (if wanted).
Whether you decide to go with Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, both Trump and Hillary, or another political character like Barack Obama, George W. Bush, or Bill Clinton, we suggest the following (obviously these are just suggestions):
- Keep the appearance a surprise -- only let the attendees know that a special guest/s will be addressing the group;
- Have a few "Secret Service Agents" casing the room prior to the appearance to create ambiance and anticipation -- we use actors or local security guards dressed in dark suits, white shirts, dark ties, and ear pieces;
- At larger budget events, we have actually had "Secret Service Agents" stationed at the doors to the meeting room to pat down, scan with metal detectors, and use "Bomb Sniffing Dogs" on attendees;
- At other events, we have slipped "Top Secret Questionnaires" under attendees' hotel room doors on the evening before the performance; and
- If having an in-character post-performance meet & greet photo session, we recommend a designated "Photo Booth" are with either a "Presidential Set" including blue velvet drape, American flags, and Presidential seal, or a "Red Carpet Set" with company logo backdrop.
- One (1) wireless lapel lavaliere microphone per performer;
- One (1) wireless handheld microphone as a backup and/or for audience interaction -- if any;
- One (1) podium, with lectern light, per performer;
- Green room with three (3) chairs, table, full length mirror, water, light snacks, and access to Wi-Fi (if available);
- Sound system for entrance/exit music; and
- Projector and projection screen (only needed if we are using multimedia in the performance).